ToriCalc - LDraw
a program written by Max Martin Richter, hosted here with his
the minor, major and ratio values to create a new LDraw torus
with PrimGen2. Furthermore it gives
you a complete LDraw line which includes the scaling and if
wanted the y-scaling, too.
- V1.0 Initial Console Version
- V2.1 GUI Version
- Specify the type of the torus.
- Input its inner and outer radius.
- For y-scaling click the "y-scaling" checkbox
and type in the height you need.
- If you want your torus upside down, click the "mirror
on y-axis?" checkbox (Not possible for tube tori).
- Specify the number of decimals that should used for
calculation and shown in the LDraw line.
- For getting the correct fraction specify the divisions
- Press "Calculate" button
- You then get here the parameters that PrimGen2 needs to generate
a new torus.
- And here the LDraw line with your torus properly scaled
to fit your needs.
including program for Windows and this documentation.